What do we want?
A Mortgage Settlements Officer with at least 1 year’s relevant work experience, to work for a retail banking institution in Sydney, to provide a high level of service to the Distribution network in the processing of Mortgage Loan Documentation and Mortgage Settlements. With an eye for detail you will be employed initially for a 6-Months Contract that may offer extensions or even a permanent role if the current levels of business continue.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate completion of Mortgage Settlement documentation to meet deadlines
- Management of fluctuating volumes of documentation each month
- Providing instructions within timeframes on mortgage discharges to solicitors
- Accurately compiling and maintaining Title Deeds
- Handling and responding to member enquiries over the phone or web platforms
- Maintain a high level of procedural knowledge to ensure accuracy
- Comply with all security, policies, procedures and regulative requirements
- Undertake other duties as required by your manager
- Adhere to all WHS requirements of the organisation and relevant associated legislation
When do we want you?
Now. This role is for a 6-month contract initially with an immediate start despite the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Logistics of how and where you will work will be finalised upon appointment as this situation is an ever-moving scenario. The offices are based in Sydney.
What you will get in return?
- A fantastic boss as a mentor
- Standard working hours
- The possibility of contract extensions or even a permanent role
- A client focused team environment that allows you to work with autonomy and responsibility