As a Monitoring Accounts Coordinator, you will work with a cross-functional team to provide direct support to the Service, Operations, and Installation teams.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, set-up and maintain new and existing monitoring accounts.
- Serve as the main POC with CEC’s monitoring provider/central station.
- Work with both internal and external customers to perform system changes, updates, and support.
- Cross train and assume administrative control of CEC’s radio mesh communication system.
- Assist in troubleshooting customer/system signal problems over the phone.
- Maintain a high level of communications with all customers.
- Assist with Service Ticket intake and Level 1 system Triage.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dependably attend work Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm.
- Ability to provide timely responses to both internal and external customers.
- Capable of detail-oriented work, in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Cognitive ability to understand the operation of complex systems.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with both external and internal customers.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and multiple task.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Technologically proficient. Understand basic principles and functions of integrated systems.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.