Meaningful role where you are responsible for the alignment of molding manufacturing projects across all Company locations and contract manufacturing, respecting current standards, globally.
- Champions planning processes that aligns and prioritizes projects linked to business strategy and business planning at a global level.
- Strong work ethic to partner with various teams to actively standardize injection molds and processes, build an atmosphere of continuous improvement, reduce costs, and collaborate with other functional teams.
- Lead transfer projects for Molding and work self-driven on the project plan
- Oversee all activities with Mold Maker for changes on the design and as well on improvement and optimization of the molds, respecting current company molding standards
- Capture all data from primarily production facility to prepare the move of molding molds/ machines and processes smoothly into the new facility
- Mentor the receiving plants on the transferred products/ processes/ molds and equipment
- Oversee trails on final side and submit the FAI report to Product Engineering
- Monitors that the product spec and company standard will be respected from Contract manufacturer and drive audits
- Self-starter who evaluates and interprets results from Plants for future optimizations of molding processes and prepare budget estimations based on the needs
- Provides unique assistance on Molding Governance projects
- Technical contact for Production & Engineering for Injection Molding processes on contract manufacturing side
- Dedicated interface between Project Teams/ Division Engineering and Manufacturing Plants
- Proven work ethic to guide, organize and coordinate activities for Contract manufacturing related projects
- As part of the core team, a primary champion for IMS implementation
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Plastic Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Plastic Engineering preferred
- At least 10 years of experience with high performance production processes in injection molding
- At least 10 years’ experience and deep knowledge of high performance molds and mold manufacturing options
- Basic knowledge of resin and coloring
- Confirmed analytical skills to identify and diagnose issues, work in teams, and bring to bear the resources to accomplish tasks
- Experience in leading multiple people and projects and producing quality work on time and within budget; positive
- Good knowledge with MS office. Prefer experience with SAP
- International travels availability by 70%