endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Mold Tooling Technician
This position reports directly to the Tooling Manager and is responsible for the following:
- Execute modifications, engineering changes, or repairs of molds within specified time schedules.
- Maintain records of work performed as required using PMC System and work order procedure.
- Assist injection molding department by troubleshooting mold operations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use required hand tools for the Mold Department and have all tools and equipment required to perform work prior to starting.
- Must demonstrate understanding of mold specifications and ensure they are correct in the tool.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read tool designs.
- Fabricate equipment as required.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED with minimum six years direct job related experience or completion of Apprenticeship Program
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study preferred.
- Computer skills an asset
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.