Our client is looking for Mold Technicians for their injection molding facility in the Winston Salem area. To be successful in this position, you will have experience with the following;
Click here to apply online
- Perform mold changes and setups on molding machines with assistance from Mold Tech and/or Process Tech. Continuously look for changeover process improvement.
- Develop and demonstrate a basic knowledge of all in house machinery – knowledge of machine safety, machine functions, and molding machine vocabulary.
- Robotics – Change End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT), load programs, starts, stops, and step through programs on multiple machines.
- Processing – Load predefined part recipes, and verify to process sheet.
- Materials – Identify various material types and understand general resin drying parameters.
- Quality Systems – Demonstrate an understanding of molding defects, read blueprints, read and follow Quality Instructions (QI), demonstrated use of gauges, complete start-up check sheet.
- Maintain or improve the quality of the manufacturing process.
- Technical Communication – The ability to communicate on a technical level.
- Insure that all machines are operating at standard cycle times and operating efficiencies, as well as producing quality parts. Notify Process Technician or Supervisor when unable to attain due to elements outside of trainee’s control.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with other departments and all others that must interact with the department.
- Insure good housekeeping by taking ownership of the area in which they are working and removing unnecessary items when job is complete and returning them to a proper home location.