We are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Mold Setter/Processor with proven experience in safely completing mold set-ups and processing to produce quality products. This person will work in a high volume, fast paced environment that currently has 38 injection molding machines ranging from 85 to 720 ton.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that safe practices are followed on a daily basis by following all safety procedures.
- Ensure injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and associated automated systems are set to regulation parameters, are producing product that meets quality standards and all production goals.
- Set up and start up molding machines. Check product with calipers, optical comparators, and other testing methods and devices.
- Monitor and troubleshoot processing problems, perform preventive maintenance tasks, and document process changes.
- Understand the importance of reducing material scrap to protect our environment and reduce costs.
- Provide feedback on mold design and assist Tool and Die Makers to dial in each mold for optimal cycle time and quality
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of plastic injection mold processing experience from mold setting through successful processing.
- Must have experience with lock out tag out.
- Must have experience with calipers, indicating micrometers, and reading inspection specs.
- Hands on experience with high volume injection molding.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Troubleshooting ability is required.
- Experience in Injection Molding Tooling and/or Maintenance is preferred.
- Previous Paulson Training is a plus