endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a local company to assist them in finding a Mold Service and Repair Technician. The Mold Service and Repair Technician will be capable of repairing, or modifying an injection mold with or without the aid of detailed construction drawings. Must be able to perform all necessary PM requirements on all tools, and be able to proficiently review parts prints and tool drawings. Must be able to troubleshoot and repair injection mold hot runner systems, valve gate systems, hot runner wiring, resolve part hanging issues, and safely remove residual plastic.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Diagnose and trouble shoot molds in the bench and make corrections.
- Repair and maintain production tools and molds
- Construct new tools and molds as required
- Verify conformance of machined or repaired molds to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments
- Modify molds to conform to engineering changes
- Work to blueprints, sketches, written and verbal instructions
- Handle confidential information on a regular basis
- Encourage safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Journeyman status in Tools and Molds or 5+ years of equivalent knowledge or experience
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive employee relations
- Experience in Machining, Bench Working, and Preventive Maintenance on Plastic Injection Molding preferred
- Tools needed to perform bench work