Our client develops and supplies Manufacturing Solutions for the mass production of high-volume injection molded plastic parts. The candidate will be responsible for increasing sales through penetrating and growing the existing customer base within an assigned territory, as well as establish and secure new business with new customers by effectively value selling the company’s products and services.
- Establish and develop close business relationships at multiple levels with current and new potential customers and their end customers
- Call perspective customers to qualify business opportunities and customer needs and assess potential
- Uncover opportunities for new equipment or refurbishing
- Regular travel to existing and prospective customers
- Prepare and develop clear precise customer presentations clearly explaining products and services
- Assisting customers by providing technical expertise and product information and offering solutions and recommendations.
- Providing a high level of customer sales-related service
- Respond to requests for assistance with problems on molds, hot runners, controllers or overall systems
- Work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, manufacturing, etc.
- Value sell advantages over competitors’ products and/or services
- Getting RFQ and following up on quotes, and closing sales
- Report back to upper management with written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, activities etc.
- Meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Attend trade shows and conventions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on technical exposure to Injection Molding/Mold-making preferably in a sales role
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical sales with customized products
- Must be able to determine feasibility based on drawings supplied by customer, and/or information obtained from sales or application engineering
- Quick learner must come up to speed on Manner molds, hot runners and controllers, injection mold design, and molding process
- Ability to educate customers and offer additional tooling solutions and alternatives
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Software
- Results oriented and ability to organize and follow up on multiple projects
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, time management and follow-up skills required
- Team-oriented with ability to work independently
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Click here to apply online