Our client a premier supplier of plastic packaging solutions for the injection molding medical industry is seeking and experienced Mold Maker, for a plant/engineering facility outside of Tampa FL. This position is for their 2nd shift.
- High school or equivalent education.
- 10 years of experience as a toolmaker/machinist.
- Injection molding
- Mold Maker Journeyman Certificate preferred.
- Experience with all basic manual Knee mill, lathes, surface grinders, and measuring equipment.
- Perform duties with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with Molding Department and R&D Engineering staff to:
- Repair, clean and PM production plastic injection molds
- Experience in Hot Manifolds would be a benefit
- Make new spare components/fixtures with minimum supervision
Click here to apply online
- Build prototype molds from start to finish
- Use the following manual equipment
- Mills and G Code/Lathe/Surface Grinders/EDM, etc.
- Keeps Tool Room Supervisor informed of status with tool problems
- Follows safety rules and keeps work area in clean and orderly condition
- Performs other duties as assigned