Our client based in Mississauga is looking for Mobile Developer with Xamarin Forms experience.
You will be responsible for maintaining and creating a best-in-class experience across our client's growing mobile portfolio.
- Work closely with Product Owners, UX Designers and development teams to support and add features to our Xamarin Forms mobile application for the various lines of business.
- Identify issues and develop solutions and processes that address and resolve them.
- Bug Fixing, Adding new features and pushing notifications.
- Strive to create and maintain clean code and engage in peer code reviews
- Provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment
- Should have 3-5 years experience in Mobile Development -- ios and Android
- Xamarin Forms -MUST
- Experience integrating RESTful Services and APIs
- Experience working with Webviews
- Knowledge of Firebase and Crashlytics
- Experience binding iOS and Android libraries
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, planning, and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Proven experience in Agile / Kanban software development methodology, and continuous integration environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS (TFVC)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Native Android and iOS development through Java and Swift
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!