Travel Day is the 19th, the 20th is training and 21th the job starts for 6 days - 5 Day Shifts 5 Night Shifts.
- Working at heights (from man lifts and platforms)
- Some certified Welders with some time spent in confined spaces (not all temps need to be certified welders as previously communicated)
- Mechanically inclined individuals (with general foundations of welding)
- General work includes: torching, cutting, running come-a-longs, unbolting, cutting bolts, putting bolts back on, Certified Welding (for those who are certified)
- Welding certs need to include 3G and 4G