Our client, an Elite Fabricator of Exterior Trim and Millwork, is in need of a Millwork and Trim Engineer. The ideal candidate for this role will be well versed in AutoCAD, Solidworks, SolidCam, Gcode CNC, and have prior experience working with Millwork.
- Thoroughly examine and interpret architectural and interior designs from drawings, construction blueprints, specifications, and supplemental documentation
- Production of detailed and accurate shop drawings of millwork and casework and various other millwork items using CAD or other applicable software.
- Accurately and clearly label measurements, plan elevations, sections, details, schedules and finishes.
- Work closely with the production team to provide input on the best methods of construction and provide engineering clarification as needed.
- Accurately determine hardware form, fit and function
- Update field dimensions and revise drawings per red lines as needed from Architects and PM
- Revise documentation per customers request, and/or field dimensions
- Modifying customers design for functionality and structural integrity
- Produce full-size profiles of moldings and identify profile knife locations
- Creation of new blocks and sections in AutoCad
- Build and maintain product library and catalog
- Maintain organized CAD files/folders as required
- Consistently utilizes millwork knowledge to provide professional service.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Our client offers a Salary of $70-85k base plus an outstanding benefits package.SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified, and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- High school grad. (Tech. school preferred)
- 2+ years architectural woodworking experience
- 2+ years AutoCAD or related systems
- Custom or high-end millwork shop drawing experience a plus
- Ability to interpret architectural/design drawings
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Superior time management, organizational skills and scheduling ability
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communications skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and current systems
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Ability to interpret scope of work