Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise and experience with SolidWorks and CAM to work cooperatively with the Engineering team in the Manufacturing of Millwork and Outdoor products. The successful candidate will not only be experienced with SolidWorks and CAM but with Excel, ECN/ECR, project work, and process improvement as well.
- Family owned with a long successful history
- Room for growth- this Manufacturer promotes from within whenever possible
Benefits & Features:
- Generous salary depending on experience ($70K- $85K), bonus plan, as well as benefits
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), paid vacations & holidays
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified, and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- 45 minutes to Philadelphia, home of the Eagles- enjoy a sporting event on the weekends
- Short drive to Philadelphia allowing access to major hospitals, International airport, and more
- Equipped with amenities such as the Cape May Zoo, Museums, and a short drive to the seacoast