Backend PHP Developer
• Minimum 3 years of back end web development experience
• Excellent PHP and object-oriented coding knowledge and experience
• Experience with one or more MVC PHP frameworks, (Laravel, Code Igniter, etc…)
• Solid understanding of MySQL, relational database design and writing complex SQL queries
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS (beneficial)
• Working with GIT repos
• Experience in slicing PSD to cross-browser and responsive websites
• Wordpress experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201832 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.