This position is with the Primary Casualty Underwriting division.Job Description
Primary Job Duties And Responsibilities
- This underwriter is strictly handling renewals or any mid-policy changes
- Review individual risks within established renewal processes to determine the appropriate actions with respect to pricing and coverage terms in conjunction with established company guidelines and philosophies. Monitors key performance metrics in order to achieve individual and unit goals.
- Ensure producers have a clear understanding of the Primary Casualty Unit objectives and coverage trends/issues with respect to the renewal portfolio, as well as support overall communication regarding Unit product offerings and risk appetite. Collaborate with the Primary Casualty Production staff to ensure a consistent producer experience is achieved across all transactions within the Primary Casualty Unit. Ensure premium audits are reviewed promptly to determine if any potential actions may be required based on the noted operations or exposures.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated involvement in insurance industry education. CPCU designation preferred.
- Five years commercial general liability insurance experience.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, long-term care insurance, education assistance and paid time off.