Job Title
Microbiology Molecular Senior Technologist

Date Posted
11/22/2022

TimeZone
Eastern

Seeking candidates for a Senior Clinical Technologist position. The position acts as quarterback for the Medical Technologists and is at the bench 60% of the time with the other 40% spent with administrative duties: QC/QA, review of CLIA/CAP standards, management of recalls and product inserts, planning and implementing special projects in the Micro-Molecular lab. The position serves as the technical lead and is responsible for training new employees and training on new equipment.

Ideal candidates:

  • 6+ years of Med tech experience in Micro-Molecular
  • Certification as a Medical Laboratory Scientist MLS (ASCP) or Medical Technologist MT(AMT) or specialty certification is required
  • Demonstrated leadership
  • Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and to problem solve


Click here to apply online