My client is a mid-sized, biopharmaceutical organization manufacturing custom and generic products, on the fast-track to great success. The company has doubled in size over the last 3 years and is expecting to go public in the coming year. We are seeking a Lead Metrologist, focusing on laboratory equipment and peer oversight.
The ideal candidate will have the desire for growth with an organization and the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on HPLC's, GC’s, UV, MS and other Analytical Chemistry instrumentation
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, time, and project management skills
- Excellent communication for interfacing with junior metrologists, scientists, and staff for training and troubleshooting
- Calibrate, qualify and maintain instrumentation in support of daily lab and facilities activities
- Maintain monitoring systems, ensuring SOP compliance
- Draft SOP’s, deviations, and other documentation to support in-house standards - Provide training and guidance/peer reviews
- Provide solutions for more efficient, cost-effective testing, reducing downtime and run-times
- Encourage teamwork and collaboration
If qualified and interested, please submit your resume to schedule a brief conversation regarding the details of this role.