Methods Anaylst II
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor with a large Major Public Organization located downtown!
We are currently recruiting for a number of business professionals for various positions! This Methods Analyst II position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is professional level analytical work to improve and identify efficient and effective fiscal, administrative and/or operational services, procedures, policies and planning requirements.
- Employees receive general instruction and directions outlining studies and methodology to be used in departmental projects concerning services, policies, operation or other requirements.
- Incumbents are expected to develop terms of reference and evaluation guidelines.
- The work performed requires considerable independence of action and judgement while conducting a variety of office or field studies, which may have significant impact on departmental or branch operations, as well as the decision making superiors.
- Initiative is used in determining the most effective methodology of collecting, summarizing and evaluating project results.
- Duties assigned usually affect a variety of office or field work functions and involve considerable internal contact with branch or department representatives and external contacts as required.
- Incumbents may supervise the work of subordinate technical, clerical or other operational support staff, or provide advice and direction to others assigned as section, branch or departmental representatives.
Your strengths include:
- University graduation (preferably at the Master's level) in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a discipline as required by area of specialization and a
- Minimum of four (4) years’ directly related working experience is required. Experience using Google suite of products.
- Knowledge of work methods, studies and analyses procedures, practices and terminology as related to the work assigned.
- Knowledge of time and cost networks such as CPM, PERT, and time-motion.
- Knowledge of departmental and civic policies, regulations and operations affecting the work assigned.
- Knowledge of simulation, modelling, operation research and statistical techniques.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions of an advanced nature.
- Ability to express ideas and concepts effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- Ability to prepare and present technical briefs and reports.
- Skill in preparing technical reports and in making recommendations.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!