endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Battle Creek Michigan area is looking for a Metallurgist. The selected candidate will have the responsibility of doing the proper execution of metallurgical documentation, to guarantee the proper specification of the product. Ensuring proper process of iron melting and casting in order to maintain production at an appropriate level.
- Preparation and controls metallurgical documentation for production process and product
- Responsible for ensuring the manufacturability of the production process in cooperation with the production department.
- Actively participate in the continuous optimization of the metallurgical process in terms of continuous improvement.
- Suggest technical improvements, innovate organizational solutions to optimize technical and quality performance, possible to achieve on existing devices as well as to improve the safety.
- Inform superiors about any nonconformities
- Supervise the Production in terms of metallurgical processes
- Bachelors Degree in Metallurgy *** or *** 8+ years Metallurgical Experience will be consider in lieu of a degree
- Gray Iron Casting a Plus
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.