The Inside Sales Representative sells products or services by phone, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction. This position relies on the phone, emails, and the internet to reach
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Independently price products to maximize gross profit as defined by customer, product, and availability.
• Develop relationships with customers on a daily basis to gain repeat business.
• Manage special inventory of contract customers.
• Develop vendor database for buyout opportunities. Buyouts defined as products that are standard items and those that do not have corresponding price pages. Inside sales must independently source material and set price to maximize profit opportunity.
• Responsible for generating sales through callouts and internet prospecting.