Mental Health Coordinator - located 40 miles east of Pueblo
Job Summary: Mental Health Coordinator plans and provides clinical mental health services of a non-medical nature in the facility. As mid-level managers, you may coordinate and direct activities of other personnel engaged in providing mental health services.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or related clinical area
- Post-graduate clinical experience, including experience in a comparable position is required
- Current CO LPC, LCSW or LMFT licensure required
- Valid driver's license and must be at least 21 years of age
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.
- Conducts mental health screenings and assessments based on a review of available records and clinical interviews.
- Provides treatment to inmates by developing, implementing and modifying individual treatment plans based on an evaluation of needs and level of functioning.
- Documents treatment and evaluation activities in the health care record for each person seen.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive materials and information at all times.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of psychological counseling theory and techniques by way of treatments and activities used for individuals in caseload.
- Provides appropriate mental health assessments, counseling and crisis interventions to address the needs of inmates.