Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for Member Experience Advisors with a passion to serve, an aptitude for building rapport, and an ability to engage a Member through a genuine connection with a human touch approach. Our Advisors will provide exemplary customer service while guiding our clients Members through the process. Our Advisors are skilled problem solvers and utilize a consultative sales approach. This position has the potential for monthly bonus’ ranging from $500-$1000, when KPI’s are met. A 1-week, paid training class will be provided to all new Advisors.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to all potential customer inquiries
- Utilize interpersonal skills to establish a strong relationship that allow for direct probing to uncover the member’s needs
- Take customer orders via phone and email and enter them into ordering system on computer.
- Resolve member inquiries at the first point of contact
- Ability to learn product portfolio quickly and discuss options and features in detail
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- Educate members on products or services that will enhance their quality of life
- Ability to remain confidential with all proprietary information
- Competitive and self-motivated
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
College Degree is a plus!
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service and/or sales experience.
- Bilingual is a PLUS!!
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday through Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- PC Proficiency Required
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.