This role provides a tremendous opportunity to a motivated individual who is looking to build a successful book of business focused on Medicare insurance. My Medicare Network has established a reputation of doing what is best for our clients and always looking out for their best interests. Due to our growth, we are looking to add another insurance agent to our team to focus on helping seniors understand and enroll in Medicare insurance plans.
With guidance from the management team, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting seminars for seniors using our marketing program that has historically generated an average of 25-30 attendees per seminar, focused on seniors aging into Medicare. Must hold between two to four seminars per month, typically around 6:00 pm. Contact prospects from seminars to schedule reviews.
- Proactively build referral sources to refer you seniors in need of assistance with Medicare insurance (Financial Advisors, CPAs, Senior Centers etc…)
- Using our quoting and enrollment platform, compare and enroll seniors into a Medicare insurance plan.
- Review plans for your clients each year and be available to assist them with questions on their plans and insurance carriers throughout the year.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who is outgoing, friendly, and enjoys helping others. This individual must be driven to take initiative to complete tasks fully with a high level of attention to detail. Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and support staff to ensure Medicare insurance policies are written properly. Only apply for this position if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Having 3 years of experience in sales roles, Medicare insurance sales is preferred.
- Hold your Health & Life insurance licenses
- Have a work ethic that is unquestionable
- Self-motivated and a desire to build a renewable income stream
- Are interested in a long-term position that provides opportunities for flexibility and financial independence.
This position is a 1099 independent contractor role, commission-based and provides for both upfront and renewal commissions. There is also a bonus structure in place as well as a deferred contingency bonus that pays after retirement, assuming certain thresholds are met. The position is work from home and can be located anywhere we are licensed.