As a talented Medical Technologist, your career is valuable to people with your special Med Tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Medical Technologist nationwide.
Responsibilities for Medical Technologist
- Assist for all diagnostic and interventional procedures including preparation of supplies and instruments, preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and manipulation of cardiac catheters, guide-wires and devices
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Arrange and inventory sterile set-up for surgery, and passes items as needed to the operating team
- Collaborative, detail-oriented and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Medical Technologist - Education
- Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology (preferred), Bachelors Degree in a chemical, physical or biological science or Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Medical Technologist - Certifications
- Nevada Medical Technologist License required
- BSMT (ASCP) preferred
Medical Technologist- Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 years of experience working as a Medical Technologist
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care