This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. This is the perfect opportunity for you to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit and family-oriented community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP or AMT Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate consideration email me a copy of your resume and availability for a call.
Aaron Rodriguez – Healthcare Recruiter