Our Medical Technologists performs a full range of chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and records test results.
The ideal Medical Technologist candidate will be collaborative, detail-oriented and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Clinical lab Science; Chemical, Physical or Biological
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
- Certified Medical Technologist
- Certification must be issued by either the American Society of Clinical Pathology OR American Medical Technologist
- Certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Certification must be issued by either the National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel Organization OR American Association of Bio Analysts
**Internship in an approved Medical technology training program or 2 Years Experience Preferred
Immediate Eligibility For Health And Welfare Benefits
401(K) Savings Plan With Dollar-For-Dollar Match Up To 5%
PTO Accrual Beginning Day 1
Relocation / Signing Bonus (WHOO-HOO!)