Medical Technologist - Special Procedures
As a talented Special Procedures Tech, your career is valuable to people with your special Special Procedures Tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Special Procedures Tech nationwide.
Responsibilities for Special Procedures Tech
- The Surgical Tech will assist in preparing and moving patients in special procedures.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational
- The Special Procedures Tech will arrange and inventory setup.
- The Special Procedures Tech will assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
Special Procedures Tech - Education
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology required
- Radio Technology Training Program approved by AART
Special Procedures Tech - Certifications
Special Procedures Tech - Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a Special Procedures
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care