Medical Technologist (MT) (MLT)
Currently seeking a Medical Technologist for a great opportunity in the Northern NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in a Medical Technologist.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist (MT) (MLT)
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist (MT) (MLT)
- Proof of high school graduation or GED will be required.
- Must possess an A.S. degree in medical technology or related field.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist or Medical Technologist experience accepted
- ASCP certified
- 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in a Medical Technologist
- Coordinate and participate in a variety of complex technical tasks in the performance of laboratory testing at all levels of complexity as defined by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act of 1988.
- They are accountable for accurate results and the proper use of quality control materials.
- They must recognize the interdependence of tests and the conditions that affect test results.
- May be assigned to perform special procedures according to the discretion of the Laboratory Director