Medical Technologist MT, MLS, CLS, or MLT Opportunity
We are searching for an experienced ASCP certified generalist that is confident working in a high complexity lab.
This scenic location in Oregon is a great escape from the big city and offers you an opportunity to work among the best in the region.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Love working in hospital based setting and want to take the next step in your career? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Main (512) 444 6400 x92 Direct Dial (214) 618 5007