Medical Technologist or MLT (ASCP Certified)
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. You may be feeling the urge to escape the big city and move your family to a place that has been untouched by the virus. Times have never been more uncertain and the demand for your services has never been grater. We work with many hospitals nationwide and can help guide you through the interview process and get you closer to home or where you really want to be.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, camping on the weekends, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
To take the next step in your career and explore this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply with McCall and Lee today. You can also reach out to the recruiter listed below via email to schedule a call:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
(214) 618 5007