We have been engaged by one of our clients in Idaho to recruit an ASCP certified Medical Technologist. We are searching for a true generalist and the ideal candidate needs to be proficient working in all areas of a clinical laboratory.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our Medical Technologists when it comes to evaluating clinical lab tests to determine what is happening with our clients' patients.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Collect biological specimens from patients.
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search:
Aaron Rodriguez - Healthcare Recruiter