Medical Technologist (ASCP Certified) - Generalist - Night Shift
We are searching for an ASCP certified generalist to work in a community based hospital near the Florida Coast.
No Call Schedule - Night Shift - Family Style Environment
This rural location in Florida is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best at a beautiful facility.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. However if you are in a position to make a change and want to escape the big city this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful beaches, premium hunting and fishing, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
If interested about learning more about this opportunity contact:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27