Medical Lab Technician / Medical Technologist - MLT/MT
MONTANA STATE BOARD LICENSURE REQUIRED
SIGN-ON BONUS INCLUDED
McCall and Lee are searching for a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist to join a diverse team located in North West Montana. New grads are welcome to apply, generalist experience preferred.
- Collects samples, analyzes specimens, performs Q.C. performs instrument maintenance, performs necessary troubleshooting, reports results, and assists clerical functions.
- The work is subject to review by appropriate supervisors and the Medical Director of the Lab.
- This position requires interdepartmental support activities to more effectively provide patient care.
- This position requires accurate color perception.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Requires variable work hours and weekend/holiday rotation including some scheduling on all shifts.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy while simultaneously performing a variety of tests/tasks.
- Must be contactable by phone for backup coverage.
- This position reports shifting or department supervisor. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate variances.
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your resume to MattM@MLeeHealthcare.com or call 406 417 3700