Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS / MLT / MT (ASCP or AMT Certified)
Are you considering a career change? Would you be open to living in Ohio where there is something for everyone? Would you like to work for a company that appreciates its employees? Would you like to work with a company that uses a patient-first philosophy and provides a full-service clinical lab that provides access to vast resources including complex and specialize testing capabilities?
If so, an opportunity to work with an established organization that serves several locations who is looking to add Medical Technologists to join their team.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
- Strong IT Background
The medical center is staffed with helpful, cheerful, and Ohio-loving providers, ancillary staff members, and nurses. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist will be supported by HR, administration, and enjoy above average benefits. The Laboratory Manager is exceedingly helpful, ensures continued education, and gives space for independent learning. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist will grow at this medical center.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Ally Gonzalez Executive Recruiter