Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) / Medical Technologist (MT)
20k Sign-On Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Schedule: Day Shifts: 8a-5pm or Varied Shift: Wed. - Sun.
A beautifully renovated lab in a Critical Assess Hospital is seeking a full-time, permanent Medical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist to join their team.
Why Montana? Fort Peck Lake - Montana's largest body of water spanning 134 miles long. With 50 types of fish, this is an excellent location for fishing, boating, and overall lakeside living.
- Interpret and correlate clinical test results
- Utilize complex problem-solving skills in resolving clinical and instrument problems
- Comply with OSHA and regulatory requirements by following established procedures in order to maintain a safe laboratory environment and to meet accreditation standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
- State of Montana License
- ASCP required
- Blood Banking and Microbiology experience required
Interested candidates, please send an updated resume to Matt at MattM@MLeeHealthcare.com or call his direct at 406 417 3700