Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS / MLT / MT (ASCP or AMT Certified)
An exciting opportunity is now available for a dedicated Clinical Laboratory Scientist to become a part of their efficient hospital laboratory.
Generalist Full Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd, shifts available.
Now offering a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to qualified candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
- Strong IT Background
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me via phone or email:
Ally Gonzalez Executive Recruiter