Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP) - Generalist
***New Graduates welcome to apply***
***Potential Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, golfing, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit and family-oriented community.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
· Collect biological specimens from patients
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To Apply Send Resume to:
Ally Gonzalez Recruiter
Main 512-795-2000 x8 Office 415-530-2100