Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP) - Generalist
The Medical Laboratory Scientist will enjoy living in this part of the Pacific Northwest that is not only filled with hiking trails, rivers, streams and mountains, but it is also known for incredible big game hunting. An experienced hospital laboratory professional looking to enjoy the outdoors will find themselves right at home. Area residents enjoy year round pleasant weather and being only a short drive from multiple mountain ranges and nearby cities.
Benefits of Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) / Medical Technologist
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as retirement savings options w/employer match
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation assistance
- Competitive Compensation
- Shift differential
- Flexible shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
Qualifications of Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) / Medical Technologist
- Working experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- Required: Bachelor's degree in biological or chemical science, medical technology or clinical laboratory science and certification-eligible
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree and Medical Lab Scientist ASCP Certification-Eligible
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Ally Gonzalez Executive Recruiter
Main 512-795-2000 x8 Office 415-530-2100