Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP) - Generalist
An exciting opportunity is now available for a dedicated Medical technologist to become a part of an efficient hospital laboratory. The ideal candidate will enjoy sunshine and southern hospitality. This hospital is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy a life filled with little bit of everything. If your yearning to get to an area full of rich history, beautiful landscapes, outdoor adventure, and more food, fun, and football than you could imagine, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Generalist Full Time 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - available.
Now offering a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to qualified candidate.
Benefits of Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) / Medical Technologist
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as retirement savings options w/employer match
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation assistance
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
Qualifications of Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) / Medical Technologist
- Previous work experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
- Required: Bachelor's degree and Medical Lab Scientist ASCP Certification-Eligible
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Aliyah Mccray Executive Recruiter
Main 512-795-2000 x88 Office 251-355-2500