Medical Technologist - MT/MLS/MLT
ASCP Certification Required
We are searching for an experienced ASCP certified generalist that is confident working in a moderate complexity lab.
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best.
Fnding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, nearby beach access, and worldclass fishing,
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
Apply now and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Main (512) 444 6400 x92 Direct Dial (214) 618 5007