Medical Technologist MT / MLS (ASCP)
Generalist, Full Time, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits, family like culture.
New Graduates welcome to apply. Must be ASCP certified.
Relocation may be required
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. However if you appreciate an affordable community with more outdoor activities, food, and fun than you’ll know what to do with, this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
· Collect biological specimens from patients
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To Apply Send Resume to:
Aliyah Mccray, Recruiter
HEALTHCARE SPECIALTY PRACTICE