Medical Technologist / MT, MLS (ASCP Certified)
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST NEEDED!!!
***POSSIBLE RELOCATION REQUIRED**
*Great Pay * Great Benefits * Great Perks *
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Medical technologist (MT) to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player who is willing/open to relocation. New grads are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit and family oriented community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Aliyah Mccray Healthcare Recruiter