Medical Technologist (ASCP Certified) MLT / MLS / MT
We have been engaged by on of our clients in Idaho to recruit an ASCP certified MT or MLT.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our clients patients.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
Love working in lab and analyzing results and are in a position to make a change? Apply with McCall and Lee today or reach out to the recruiter listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification