Our client is looking for an administrative professional with health care experience. This is a dynamic working environment where you can showcase your administrative and customer service skills. We are on the search to find an organized and efficient administrator who is diligent, displays strong communication skills, as well as demonstrates the ability to multi-task.
Our client, a busy medical office located in South Calgary, is searching for an amazing Medical Office Administrator to join their team! This contract to a permanent position that requires someone with excellent attention to detail, and positive a personable demeanor.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, mailing, copying, etc.;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies as well as scheduling maintenance of any office equipment when necessary;
- Data entry for accounts payable and other departments;
- Prepare, review, and edit documents, reports, and correspondence;
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars;
- Greeting clients and other administrative duties as required.
Your strengths include:
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will succeed in a fast-paced changing environment with an innate ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate the motivation to learn. In addition to the administrative-technical skills, selecting a candidate with exceptional attention to detail will be critical. Other desirable attributes include:
- An administrative professional with 2+ years in a medical office administration or similar position
- 2+ years of medical administration education is an asset
- Initiative to proactively tackle situations and implement direction when necessary
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to relate to staff at all levels in the organization
- Detail and process-oriented
- Natural ability to prioritize and manage projects with competing deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca