Medical Laboratory Technologist
(ASCP or AMT Certification Required) MLT / MLS / MT / MLS / CLS)
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what is happening with our clients' patients.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients.
- Generalist role
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to the recruiter listed below:
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice