Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP)
*Room for Advancement
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Medical Technologist / MT / MLT, to join their team!
**Competitive wages and a generous benefit package for the right Candidate**
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit and family oriented community.
--Generalist with Blood Bank Experience Preferred---New Graduates welcome to apply---Must be ASCP certified--
---Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume:
(512) 795 - 2000 ext. 87