This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world-class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit and family-oriented community.
The Medical Laboratory Scientist will enjoy living in this part of the Pacific Northwest that is not only filled with hiking trails, rivers, streams, and mountains but it is also known for incredible big game hunting. An experienced hospital laboratory professional looking to enjoy the outdoors will find themselves right at home.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate consideration email me a copy of your resume and availability for a call.
Aaron Rodriguez – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: arod @mleehealthcare.com