Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
We are seeking a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) for a hospital in Chandler, Arizona! This company has some of the best benefits packages we've seen.
- Performs a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to determine presence of normal and abnormal components; performs blood group, type and compatibility tests, studies cells and morphology
- Performs and reviews quality controls in testing; decides if results are within acceptable ranges, researches problems and corrects.
- Prepares solutions, stains, reagents and other equipment and supplies as required for the completion of tests and examinations.
- Establishes and controls testing site to ensure that environmental conditions are appropriate including, but not limited to, temperature, humidity, air circulation, sample volume/content and/or suitability.
- Collects blood specimens as ordered by venipuncture and capillary puncture in accordance with all safety and infection control procedures.
- Greets patients and provides instructions to patients and patient’s family on proper specimen collection and aftercare.
- Previous experience as an MLS.
- Familiarity with common medical terminology.
- Experience in a laboratory setting.
For more information, please contact Nick at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890, ext. 110.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!