Medical Lab Scientist - Point of Care
*Room for Advancement
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Medical Lab Scientist, to join their team!
**Competitive wages and a generous benefit package for the right Candidate**
---Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/ MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume:
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27