Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through our treatment centers
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
Individuals with excellent Client, Customer and Stakeholder Focus
Demonstrated Results-oriented attitude, ability to meet the demands of the role Superior
Interpersonal Skills and people savvy A team player and functions well in a teamwork environment
Courage and Commitment in all work situations Adaptability and Learning Agility
Adaptability and learning agility in a strong change environment
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities