The Medical Director is responsible for directing and ensuring the quality of medical services, treatment and/or interventions provided to the community. This is a Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) facility. All qualified applicants must have some experience working at an MAT facility.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the programs.
- Ensure all performance improvement standards are monitored.
- Provide training and feedback to medical coordinator staff.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to ensure compliance with regulations in policy development and implementation.
- Lead on-going program refinement based upon advancements in the program.
- MD or NP
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Experience working at a Medication-Assisted Treatment facility.
For more information, please contact Nick at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.